Shorewood RV Park Rules and Regulations
To ensure the peace and quiet we are all here to enjoy, we request that everyone observe the following park rules. Unwillingness to abide by the rules may be cause to be asked to leave the park without refund.
1. RESERVATIONS will accommodate up to four (4) adults or two (2) adults and four (4) children in a site. No more than four (4) additional guests are allowed at one time, and no guest may stay longer than four (4) hours from the time of entry. A visiting guest must register in the office and pay a fee of $5.00 per person to enter the park. If guests’ car has to be parked in over-flow parking there will be a charge of $ 2.00 per day. You are responsible for your guests behavior.
2. Absolutely no climbing on the Rock Berm.
3. OVERNIGHTERS: Please be in your site and unhooked by dark. We do not park after dark !!!!
4. SPEED LIMIT: Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit. No riding of motorbikes, motorcycles, 3-wheelers, roller blades, or skateboards is allowed inside the park.
5. ANIMALS: All pets must be acceptable to park staff prior to entering the park. No Pit bulls, Rottweiler’s, Mastiffs or other aggressive dogs, snakes or other exotic animals are allowed in the park. Animals must be kept either inside the unit or on a leash and no pet shall be left unattended either inside or outside of unit. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. All pet droppings must be picked up promptly, double-bagged, tied, and disposed of properly;
this includes pet droppings on the beach. Animals are to be fed inside the unit. LIMIT 2 DOGS.
6. NOISE: Please respect your neighbors’ right to peace and quiet by observing our quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
7. SMOKING: Smoking is allowed only in your vehicle and personal camping unit or campsite.
8. CHILDREN: All children under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times, including when in the restrooms.
Children must be KEPT OFF ROADWAYS AND OFF THE ROCK BERM NEAR THE
9. GARBAGE: All garbage must be in closed, tied plastic bags before being deposited in trash receptacles. Please do not add garbage if the bag is full and has been tied off.
10. TENTS/CLOTHESLINES/TARPS/DECORATIVE LIGHTS: No tents or clotheslines are allowed in the park. Please limit use of outdoor holiday lights for the Christmas season only. We encourage the use of solar lights. All décor should be in keeping with the natural environment of the park. Tarp use is for emergency purposes only, and for a limited
11. BEACH: Please do not litter our beach; we will consider it a violation of our park rules.
12. FIRES: All fires must be in the fire rings/pits, kept to a safe size and never left unattended. Fires on the beach must be at least 50 ft. from the vegetation line by Oregon
13. SEWER CONNECTIONS: Oregon law requires that sewer connections must be watertight.
14. OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: No offensive language. If continued, offensive language is cause to be asked to leave the park.
15. FISH CLEANING STATION: The fish cleaning table is located by the restrooms. All fish leavings are to go in the trash can by the cleaning table. Please keep the area clean for others when finished.
16. WASHING of boats or vehicles is not allowed in the park. Boat motors are not to be started or run in the
17. RV’s should not be started and allowed to run for more than a couple of minutes in the sites.
18. Shorewood Inc. is not responsible for lost or damaged items owned by the camper.
19. PARKING: Each site is limited to one RV and one vehicle. Parking for additional vehicles may be allowed with park manager approval and subject to posted fees. Boats must be parked in designated parking area subject to applicable parking fee.
20. GATE CONTROLS: Gate controls and restroom keys will be issued to lessees, subject to a return deposit. Lessees shall not allow any person other than their parents, adult children, and registered guests to use or possess the gate controls.
THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS MOSTLY APPLY TO ANNUAL LESSEES
21. DAY GUESTS of lessees must register at the office, and it is the lessee’s responsibility to make sure their guests register. No more than four (4) guests of a lessee may be allowed at one time, and no guest may stay longer than
four (4) hours from the time of entry without the approval of the park manager and are subject to a fee of $5.00 per person. Overnight guests are $15.00 per night and guest parking is allowed only as stated in the lease agreement.
22. AUTHORIZATION must be given prior to a lessee’s guest registering. A phone call, fax, e-mail or letter of notification to the office prior to your guest’s arrival will be accepted. Please include their names on your notification. Be sure your guests register at the office during business hours for check-in. If your family-member or guest arrives after the office has been closed, the guest must come into the office and register the next day. No
23. SITE APPEARANCE: Each site shall be kept free of trash, litter, tall grass, and pet droppings. Unsightly items are not to be left under or around units. Staff reserves the right to dispose of said items at any time, or to move hoses, cords, etc. to facilitate grounds keeping. Planting of shrubs, trees and flower by leesees is encouraged, with park manager permission, but subject to removal or trimming if it interferes with park operations or other campers. Units should be washed and painted as needed. All annual lease units must be skirted if left at the site for more than 6 months. Any storm damage repair or storm preparations/barricades must complement your RV/unit and be completed within 60 days of damage or installation. Any work on or around your unit that is done by someone other than yourself must be a contractor that is licensed, bonded, and insured; and be approved by Shorewood RV Park
24. PORCHES/SHEDS: No porches, fences, or buildings of any kind are to be erected without prior permission of park staff. Fences must not be over 4 ft. high and must be kept in good condition. Storage sheds must not be over 6 ft. high and not over 16 square ft. of floor space.
25. DECKS: A floor plan, including measured dimensions, and a drawing of the deck must be submitted to the office for staff approval prior to building, without exception.
26. RV TIRES AND TONGUES: All tires and tongues must remain installed on your units at all times.
27. TREES: No removal of trees, shrubs, etc. without prior permission of staff.
28. AFTER LEASE TERMINATION: Staff reserves the right to dispose of items left on the site after 7 days of lease termination.
29. SALE OR TRANSFER OF RV’S: Sale of your RV does not give the purchaser any right to occupy it. All purchasers will need to enter into a new “Camping Vehicle Space Agreement” provided they are acceptable to Staff.
30. FOR SALE SIGNS: No For Sale signs will be allowed in the park. However, a list of Available Units may be maintained for your benefit. This list shall include the space number of the unit for sale, unit information, including age of the unit, and owner contact information. It is the unit owner’s responsibility to update and maintain the information on the list. Please submit any changes in writing or via email. Owners must meet their prospective purchaser to escort them into the park and view the unit.
No third party sellers (realtors, etc.) are allowed into the park.
We appreciate your help in keeping Shorewood RV Park the beautiful, peaceful, quiet, quality park that everyone is able to enjoy and remain proud of. The Shorewood Staff is dedicated to maintaining a peaceful, relaxing, and memorable getaway for all our residents and guests.
- Top of Page -
|Wi-Fi ~ Showers ~ Picnic Tables ~
TV-Cable ~ Complete Hook-ups ~ Fire Pits ~ 105 Spaces ~ Gated ~ Fish Cleaning Station